Access to our partners
During the process, it may be wise to access third parties so we’ve covered some relationships with other businesses and individuals that may form part of your finance journey should you require them, such as:
- Real estate agents
- Lawyers specialising in conveyancing, family law etc.
- Financial planners
- Other tradesmen such as carpenters, blind installers, plumbers, electricians, painters etc.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require some assistance or referrals to any of the above as we may have formed trusted connections with them. We can’t however guarantee that we have access to all of the above industries at the time of publish.
If you’re interested in forming a team or business relationship with us please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and find out more. Some benefits are as follows:
- Assistance with lead conversions such as filtering your client base if required
- Transparency: We like to be upfront about our loans and believe both our customers and partners should know what’s in it for them. At SpeC Finance, we’re all about responsible lending and looking after one another
- Rest assured knowing your clients are looked after
- Your referrals stay yours!
- Commission structure